Saturday, November 29, 2008

"The Best Sacrament Meeting of the Year"

We did it! On November 23rd, our Paso Robles 2nd Ward primary gave it's Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation about the 2008 theme, "I Am a Child of God." I was grateful for all the children and their enthusiasm for doing their parts, sharing their ideas and feelings, sharing talents, the beautiful voices, the surprises, and yes, even the mishaps (mostly my fault). It feels sooooo relaxed this Saturday night to think, "It's just a normal primary day tomorrow." I loved the program and look forward to next year, but I have to admit, it wasn't easy getting through the practices and getting the parts handed out, etc. I hope to learn from my mistakes and plan way in advance. Next year's theme is "My Eternal Family." I'm excited for the new music, including a song, "My Eternal Family." We may do a builder-related theme with it.

No comments: