Richard's 12th birthday was Saturday. On Sunday, Richard was ordained to the office of a deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood. His Dad ordained him, with Grandpa Andrus, Young Men's teacher and Scoutmaster Stephen Hunsaker, and another bishopbric member Lynn Loughmiller assisting. Richard is enthusiastic about becoming a deacon and attended young men's on Sunday for the first time. As his primary president and mom, I'm helping him finish up the last of his Faith in God requirements. He is a special spirit and has an important purpose on earth to fulfill. I am so glad to be him Mom and help him along the way to becoming what God wants him to be. Monday, February 2, 2009
Richard & Grandpa Richard Andrus
Richard's 12th birthday was Saturday. On Sunday, Richard was ordained to the office of a deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood. His Dad ordained him, with Grandpa Andrus, Young Men's teacher and Scoutmaster Stephen Hunsaker, and another bishopbric member Lynn Loughmiller assisting. Richard is enthusiastic about becoming a deacon and attended young men's on Sunday for the first time. As his primary president and mom, I'm helping him finish up the last of his Faith in God requirements. He is a special spirit and has an important purpose on earth to fulfill. I am so glad to be him Mom and help him along the way to becoming what God wants him to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment