Monday, January 26, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Lunch

Wierd Al sang it best: "Girls just wanna have lunch." On Friday we celebrated Michelle's upcoming birth of baby #10 (scheduled to be induced today) at the Berry Hill Bistro. It was made possible by Hilary being willing to stay home and watch Michelle's little ones (thanks again, Hilary!). We made some last minute calls and had an early reservation. It was fun to visit and be out in a new setting together, and the food was great. I had a sauteed portobello mushroom salad. Yum! Here is Michelle with the cute pink & brown blanket (I believe from Joddy?).
Somehow Michelle has color coordinated herself with the gifts. She looks great in yellow. I always tell her she shrinks the last month of her pregnancy! What a weight loss program! Michelle ate some yummy-looking grilled cheese sandwich as I remember.

This picture looked better in black and white. Michelle and Joddy in front, then in back are me, Marty, Cheyenne and Heather. We missed many others who could not make it. We hope to do it again soon for some other purpose or just for fun!


No comments: