Friday, February 12, 2010

Introducing Bailey the Beagle!

 

On the evening of February 5th, Camille and I went to check out Bailey and see if she was right for us. We had found her through a forwarded email from a family who found it was time to give her away as they had a new baby and a toddler. We fell in love and brought her home and everything has gone well since. She is 9 years old, a purebred from some notable dog parents who won prizes in shows, etc. She stays in the house and loves to sniff around the back yard, doesn't run away from us when off leash, but loves to walk with us as well. So far, so good!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww! She's precious! She looks very loved and I'm sure she's very happy with your family. We'll have to bring some treats the next time we visit.

Janae said...

What a beautiful dog!! How are things going with her so far??

brenda said...

Syd and Maia are swooning over this picture of Bailey. I need to get on your blog more often!