Our ward primary is wonderful! I love the children and they are a lot of fun with their cute personalities. It was also great to get to know the teachers and music leaders better. I was released as primary president (when Dan was called as bishop) but realize I am still serving in primary as the new Activity Day Girls leader, which meets Tuesdays twice a month, and I will get to sub playing the piano soon. It will be much simpler than being in the presidency, where there was so much to think about and get done, and I've learned to appreciate what the past leaders have done and what it entails. I'm enjoying some peace and quiet and the relative ease from having that responsibility passed on, but also pondering what I can do to better support Dan as he serves in his new calling as bishop. We will miss Bishop Brian Kerr and Lynn Loughmiller in the bishopbric but are excited for the new counselors Robert Welty and Doug Moore. Change is exciting!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Paso Robles 2nd Ward Primary -- January 2010
Our ward primary is wonderful! I love the children and they are a lot of fun with their cute personalities. It was also great to get to know the teachers and music leaders better. I was released as primary president (when Dan was called as bishop) but realize I am still serving in primary as the new Activity Day Girls leader, which meets Tuesdays twice a month, and I will get to sub playing the piano soon. It will be much simpler than being in the presidency, where there was so much to think about and get done, and I've learned to appreciate what the past leaders have done and what it entails. I'm enjoying some peace and quiet and the relative ease from having that responsibility passed on, but also pondering what I can do to better support Dan as he serves in his new calling as bishop. We will miss Bishop Brian Kerr and Lynn Loughmiller in the bishopbric but are excited for the new counselors Robert Welty and Doug Moore. Change is exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment